Operations Status Page
The status.isc.org web page is here to help provide information about systemwide maintenance and outages for ISC. Our operations team will update this web page before, after, and possibly during any event. We encourage people to look here before sending email or opening tickets about problems they see.
- None Planned at this time.
- No status messages found.
- [Mon, 14 Mar 2016 00:00:00 +0000] SFO2 Outage :
Our data center vendor at 200 Paul in San Francisco experienced a power outage. Our rack was without power. The data center vendor restored the power and all of our gear is now online.
ISC NOC: +1.650.423.1310
ISC's peering web form
Email: *@isc.org (opens tickets to get our people):
- noc (general network issues)
- peering (request peering for AS1280/AS3557)
- hands (remote hands for hardware in SF Bay Area)