Operations Status Page
The status.isc.org web page is here to help provide information about systemwide maintenance and outages for ISC. Our operations team will update this web page before, after, and possibly during any event. We encourage people to look here before sending email or opening tickets about problems they see.
- None Planned at this time.
- [Thu, 22 Jan 2015 00:13:03 +0000] San Francisco fiber outage resolved:
The fiber outage between our San Francisco and Palo Alto POPs has been repaired. Our fiber provider found some damaged fiber and re-spliced it. Please contact us at email@example.com if you're experiencing any network issues.
- No older entries.
ISC NOC: +1.650.423.1310
ISC's peering web form
Email: *@isc.org (opens tickets to get our people):
- noc (general network issues)
- peering (request peering for AS1280/AS3557)
- hands (remote hands for hardware in SF Bay Area)