Operations Status Page
The status.isc.org web page is here to help provide information about systemwide maintenance and outages for ISC. Our operations team will update this web page before, after, and possibly during any event. We encourage people to look here before sending email or opening tickets about problems they see.
- [Fri, 12 Apr 2013 01:00:00 +0000] Router memory upgrade at LGA1 node:
We will be upgrading memory on one of our routers in the LGA1 node between 0100 and 0200 GMT Friday 12 April 2013. This may cause some disruption to service and may affect connectivity to and from AS1280.
- [Tue, 02 Apr 2013 09:54:40 +0000] 950 Charter Outage:
From aproximately 07:30 UTC to 9:30 UTC on April 2nd 2012, ISC's headquarters at 950 Charter St, housing a number of datacenter spaces, experienced a complete network outage. This outage was due to a router line card failure. The issue has been addressed, but a maintenance window is expected to be scheduled to replace some additional parts.
- [Fri, 01 Feb 2013 18:00:00 +0000] NY node outage:
Our routers at the NYIIX exchange are currently unreachable. We are working on restoring service at the moment.
- [Thu, 31 Jan 2013 22:00:00 +0000] Palo Alto router maintenance:
On Thursday, Jan 31 2013 at around 14:00 UTC ISC will perform trivial maintenance tasks on one of the redundant core routers at the Palo Alto Internet Exchange. No outages are expected, but we will update this site should any problems arise.
- [Thu, 04 Oct 2012 16:26:08 +0000] Generator test at 950 Charter thurs 10/4, 10AM:
As per usual, ISC will be conducting a generator test on the first thursday of this month, and will briefly have all server rooms running on backup power to test our standby systems. No outages are expected, but this information will be updated post-test.
- [Thu, 20 Sep 2012 12:00:00 +0000] Line card replacement in Palo Alto router.:
One of the line cards in ISC's router at Equinix (PAIX) Palo Alto was generating memory errors. Our vendor determined the hardware should be swapped out for a new card. ISC performed the swap between 05:00 and 06:00 Pacific Time. The outage was approximately 8 minutes.
- [Wed, 08 Aug 2012 07:30:00 +0000] Outage between Redwood City and Palo Alto.:
ISC experienced an outage between Redwood City and Palo Alto due to a faulty piece of equipment in Redwood City. A card was reset in Redwood City and the circuit came back up. Approximate outage time was 30 minutes.
ISC NOC: +1.650.423.1310
ISC's peering web form
Email: *@isc.org (opens tickets to get our people):
- noc (general network issues)
- peering (request peering for AS1280/AS3557)
- hands (remote hands for hardware in SF Bay Area)