Operations Status Page
The status.isc.org web page is here to help provide information about systemwide maintenance and outages for ISC. Our operations team will update this web page before, after, and possibly during any event. We encourage people to look here before sending email or opening tickets about problems they see.
- None Planned at this time.
- [Fri, 28 Nov 2014 15:43:03 +0000] 950 Charter St, Redwood City CA Facility outage:
ISC experienced an outage at our 950 Charter facilities from 13:00 to 15:00 UTC on Friday November 28th, impacting all customers. The core router (an older Cisco GSR) in Redwood City stopped forwarding packets between 13:00 and 15:00 UTC, requiring a full reset. We're still investigating the root cause, but everything is now active. Please contact ISC Ops at +1 650 423-1310 or email@example.com if issues persist.
- [Fri, 15 Aug 2014 09:51:42 +0000] New status:
ISC Operations is pleased to announce our status page has returned.
ISC NOC: +1.650.423.1310
ISC's peering web form
Email: *@isc.org (opens tickets to get our people):
- noc (general network issues)
- peering (request peering for AS1280/AS3557)
- hands (remote hands for hardware in SF Bay Area)